Monday, May 14, 2012

Trying again

Let’s try this again!

Hey everyone! So I posted the first and only entry to this blog almost two years ago today. A lot has happened since then and I have to say everything is as funny as ever! So where to begin? I guess with a simple re-introduction. I am Georgia now officially mid-twenties I find myself happily in a relationship with Jack, a great guy who somehow miraculously fit seamlessly into my family. Sometimes I silently suspect they prefer him! I have received a pseudo-promotion at work and things are for the most part, just going well all around.

Of course there are some hick-ups as there always are in life and love. In taking on the boisterous and often vulgar new love of my life Jack – I also add his *cough* interesting family to my full plate. As we battle through the trials and tribulations that we I will now call OUR life- I will still hope for you advice, laughter and understanding!

I’m sure that you are confused about the title of my blog- but as a running family joke- instead of asking for your two- cents we recite a line from a movie (of course I cannot name it but it has this sloppy girl who becomes a pretty princess then queen of a fictional country… you figure it out)

So instead of asking for opinons we will often say…. “Do you have a chicken for my table?”

1 comment: